Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We are SO getting our house bug-bombed!



I thought cabbage leaves could heal anything and if this thing turns out to be a white-tail spider bite I will never let my beloved hear the end of it. I've been telling him we need to bomb the place for months. Show no mercy I say. I don't care how cute you are, if you bite me, I will bite you back you evil, australian, stowaway arachnid! Unless it's a boil. I won't eat any spiders if it turns out to be a boil. This baby is very owee and lumpy and I have the feeling there's a lot of stuff under there waiting to come out when I least expect it (just in case you wanted to know). POW! Oh well, at least it's not on my face

Ummm...if I go to the doctor tomorrow, he won't actually touch it, will he?

Here's a hint if you ever get an owee lump on your armpit: don't google it. That was a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment