Sunday, August 29, 2010

My lips are sealed

Ever sit down to blog something and realise that you've got nothing to say?

I think I'll share the "Fart in a Bucket" tale next...or quite possibly "What's on my Trade Me Watchlist"...I'm bidding on a few mascot costumes at the moment. I really hope I win the Scooby Doo costume because then I'll have an excuse to travel across town to Waitakere to visit a Facebook friend I haven't met yet.
Besides, I'm sure a Scooby Doo costume will come in very handy some day.

I think I'll go visit the Fart in a Bucket to see if it will inspire me for my next "real" blog.

2 comments:

  1. "Ever sit down to blog something and realise that you've got nothing to say?" All the time! Or, I'll think of something awesome to blog about but I'm out and about with no computer and when I get home, that thought is looooooong gone! I'm pretty sure all my brillance happens in the parking lot of the grocery store.. too bad I can never actually get it written down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...time to carry a notebook I think.

    ReplyDelete